3 large eggs
15 ml coffee powder
3 X 397 g cans full cream
1 ½ litres long life cream
sweetened condensed milk
20 ml vanilla essence
300 ml brandy
600 ml whiskey
1. Prepare 4 X 750 ml glass bottles. Cleaned, sterile with corks.
2. In a large bowl, beat the eggs & coffee powder.
3. Add the condense milk, combine well.
4. Add the cream, vanilla essence, combine well.
5. Add the brandy & whisky, mix until all combined.
6. Fill the bottles, label & refrigerate.
7. Flavour will be smoother after 1 week.
MUST BE STORED IN A REFRIGERATOR!!
(Visited 99 times, 1 visits today)