250 ml cake flour
5 ml bicarb of soda
15 ml vinegar
30 ml smooth apricot jam, warmed.
15 ml melted butter
250 ml sugar
250 ml milk
pinch of salt
1 tin ideal milk
190 ml sugar
30 ml butter
5 ml vanilla essence
1. Preheat oven to 180*C (350*F).
2. Casserole dish must NOT BE GREASED!
3. Cream the melted butter & sugar till light & fluffy.
4. Add the egg, mix well.
5. Dissolve the bicarb in the milk.
6. Add the four & bicarb milk alternately, to the creamed mixture.
7. Add the vinegar, salt & warmed apricot jam. Mix well.
8. Pour into UNGREASED casserole dish.
9. Bake to 40 minutes, until done.
10. While the pudding is baking in oven, prepare the sauce.
11. Sauce: In a medium saucepan, boil together the ideal milk, sugar, butter & vanilla essence.
12. When the pudding is removed from the oven, pour the boiled sauce over the hot pudding.
All of the sauce will be absorbed by the pudding.
(Visited 78 times, 1 visits today)