800 g white fish fillets
salt & milled black pepper
40 ml butter
15 ml mild prepared mustard (Dijon, French or Herb)
30 ml fresh herbs, parsley
fennel or marjoram
250 ml fresh bread crumbs
60 ml dry sherry
50 g flaked almonds
1. Preheat oven to 180*C (350*F).
2. Skin fish, rinse and cut into serving portions.
3. Grease a glass casserole dish.
4. Season the fish with salt & milled black pepper and place into the casserole dish.
5. Melt the butter in the microwave.
6. Stir in the prepared mustard, chopped herbs & sherry.
7. Pour butter mixture over the fish.
8. Scatter the fresh bread crumbs over the fish.
9. Scatter the flaked almonds over the fish.
10. Bake uncovered for about 25 minutes, until the fish is cooked & crunchy crisp.
11. Serve with mashed potatoes & a green salad.
(Visited 84 times, 1 visits today)