1 large onion, grated
5 T butter
1,half cup milk
half c poppy seeds
2 ml salt
500 ml cake flour
pepper to taste
15 ml baking powder
1. Preheat oven to 200*C (400*F)
2. Melt butter.
3. In large bowl, add melted butter, poppy seeds, grated onion, mix well.
4. Beat egg in milk, add to bowl, mix well.
5. Mix in flour, baking powder, salt & pepper. Mix until just combined.
6. If too stiff, add a little milk.
7. Spoon mixture into muffin pan, ¾ full.
8. Bake for 20 minutes till done. Great with soup!!
(Visited 116 times, 1 visits today)