50 g butter
3 large tomatoes, skinned & chopped
1 large onion, finely chopped
600 ml chicken stock (3 stock cubes)
40 g cake flour
5 ml curry powder
15 ml tomato puree
300 ml milk
1 can creamed sweet corn
salt & milled black pepper
1. Melt butter in a large heavy based saucepan.
2. Add the onions & stir fry for 4 minutes. DO NOT ALLOW ONIONS TO BROWN.
3. Stir in the curry powder, tomato puree & flour. Stir fry for 2 minutes.
4. Add the chopped tomato, stir fry for 2 minutes.
5. Add the chicken stock, bring soup to the boil.
6. Allow to simmer for 10 minutes.
7. Add the milk & sweet corn. Stir well.
8. Season with salt & milled black pepper.
9. Simmer for a further 5 minutes.
10. Serve hot!!
(Visited 71 times, 1 visits today)