2 eggs, beaten 1 c cake flour
1 ½ c milk 2 ml cayenne pepper
5 ml dry mustard powder 45 ml dry onion flakes
2 c grated cheddar cheese 2 tins tuna, drained & flaked
5ml dried dill tips salt & milled black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 200*C (400*F).
2. Grease a glass pie dish.
3. In a large bowl, beat the eggs, spices, & milk.
4. Add the flaked tuna, cheese & onion flakes.
5. Mix in flour, do not over mix.
6. Pour into grease glass tart dish.
7. Bake for 30 minutes, until set & golden.
(Visited 94 times, 1 visits today)