3-4 large potatoes 30 ml butter
6 spring onions, finely chopped 2 eggs, beaten
4 cloves of garlic, crushed 5 ml mustard powder
250 g smooth cottage cheese 1 c grated cheddar cheese
4 baby marrow’s, sliced 250 g mushrooms, sliced
3 large tomatoes, skinned & salt & pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 200*C (400*F).
2. Grease a 23cm deep glass pie dish.
3. Peel potatoes, slice potatoes length wise, paper thin.
4. Line pie plate with potato slices, base & sides.
5. Dot with butter and bake in centre of oven for 20 minutes.
6. Leave pie dish in same position & grill for 10 minutes, till crust is golden brown.
7. Meanwhile, stir fry sliced mushrooms, baby marrow’s, chopped tomatoes, garlic & spring onions till just done.
8. In separate bowl, mix, beaten eggs, cottage cheese, mustard & grated cheese. Season mixture as desired.
9. Add vegetable mixture to cheese mixture, mix well.
10. Pour mixture into prepared potato pie crust.
11. Bake for a further 30 minutes, till set.
(Visited 111 times, 1 visits today)