15 ml cinnamon 50 ml olive oil
10 ml ground coriander 65 ml sesame seeds
5 ml cayenne pepper 30 ml butter
20 ml caraway seeds 2 – 3 cloves garlic, crushed
4 cm piece fresh ginger, 500 g potatoes
grated salt & milled black pepper to taste
1. Boil potatoes (with shins) until done.
2. Allow to cool slightly & cut potatoes up.
3. Heat oil in a large saucepan.
4. Stir fry the cinnamon, coriander, cayenne pepper, caraway & sesame seeds for a few minutes.
5. Add the butter, grated ginger, crushed garlic & stir fry for a further few minutes.
6. Add a bit of water & heat up.
7. Add the chopped potatoes, stir up & heat through until well blended with the spice mixture.
8. Season with salt & milled pepper.
(Visited 110 times, 1 visits today)