800 g white fish, (skinned, 225 g tomato puree
& thawed) 60 ml chilli or tomato sauce
200 g Mozzerella cheese, grated 5 ml dried oregano
250 g mushrooms, slices 5 ml dried basil
1 green pepper, seeded & chopped 5 ml onion powder/salt
4 cloves garlic, crushed few drops tobasco sauce
salt & milled black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 180*C (375*F).
2. Grease an oblong casserole dish.
3. Wash the fish, pat dry with paper towels.
4. Season both sides of fish & place in casserole dish.
5. In a mixing bowl, add the crushed garlic, tomato puree, chilli/tomato sauce, herbs, onion salt & tobasco sauce. Mix well.
6. Pour over the fish, spread the sauceout evenly covering all the fish.
7. Top the dish with the sliced mushrooms & chopped green pepper.
8. Top the dish with the grated cheese.
9. Bake for 30 – 45 minutes, till fish is done.
10. Serve with noodles & a green salad.
(Visited 115 times, 1 visits today)