Thank you for your recipe Malinda
Carrot and baby marrow make a refreshing change as a quiche filling and extra flavour is added with a tasty pesto sauce.
Recipe serves4, Preparation time15 minutes, Cooking time60 minutes
· 2 Sheets frozen, ready-made shortcrust pastry
· 3 Baby marrows, grated
· 1 Large carrot, peeled and grated
· 4 Eggs
· 250 ml Cream
· 1 KNORR Creamy Pesto Pasta Sauce
· 125 ml Cheddar cheese, grated
- Place an oven tray in the oven.
- Preheat oven and tray to 200°C.
- Line the base and sides of a quiche/flan dish with pastry and trim excess.
- Place in the freezer for 15 minutes or until pastry is firm.
- Bake pastry for 20-25 minutes or until golden.
- Reduce oven to 180°C. Squeeze excess moisture from the grated baby marrow and carrot and spread over the base of the quiche.
- Whisk eggs, cream, KNORR Creamy Pesto Pasta Sauce and salt and pepper until combined. Pour over vegetables and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake quiche for 35-40 minutes or until golden and set.
- Stand for 5 minutes before serving. Serve with a crispy garden salad.
(Visited 240 times, 1 visits today)