Thank you for sharing this recipe Malinda
Impress your family and friends with this easy to make and great tasting cannelloni dish
- Preparation time20 minutes
- Cooking time50 minutes
· 250 ml Cream cheese, softened
· 2 Tins tuna in water, drained
· 1 Bunch spring onion, chopped
· 1 Red pepper, finely chopped
· 5 ml Robertsons Spice For Fish
· Robertsons Freshly Ground Pepper to taste
· 500 g Cannelloni tubes
· 820 g Tin tomato and onion mix
· 2 KNORR Creamy Pesto Pasta Sauce
· 500 ml Milk
· 8 Thick slices mozzarella cheese
· 15 ml Fresh thyme leaves
- Mix together cream cheese, tuna, spring onions, red pepper, Robertsons Spice for Fish and pepper.
- Spoon the mixture evenly among the cannelloni tubes.
- Pour 1 can tomato and onion mix in a shallow dish and lay the cannelloni on top, then cover with other tin of tomato and onion mix.
- Prepare KNORR Creamy Pesto Pasta Sauce by mixing it together with boiling milk.
- Stir with a fork until it thickens, and pour over the cannelloni.
- Lay the mozzarella slices over and sprinkle with thyme leaves.
- Bake at 180°C for 40 minutes until cooked.
(Visited 154 times, 1 visits today)