Gal 2:6. “6. But of these who seemed to be somewhat, (whatsoever they were, it maketh no matter to me: God accepteth no man’s person:) for they who seemed to be somewhat in conference added nothing to me:”
- Gods calling isn’t an exclusive calling to only one nation or to a specific group of people.
- When God calls you He does not look at your outward appearance or your prominence in society.
- God doesn’t look at gender, race, age or social economic background.
- God treats everybody on the same basis (Act 10:34).
- If God has called you for His service, He will provide you with the knowledge and wisdom to perform the task for which He has called you.
Heavenly Father I come to You in the name of Your Son Jesus Christ. Lord I want to thank You for your love, thank you for the trust You have in me. Lord please forgive me for thinking that I am not worthy of Your calling. Lord I pray that you will give me the Spiritual strength, wisdom and knowledge to fulfill the calling You have for me. Amen
In Christ united through Love.
Cellphone: +27 82 887 0925
* Please feel free to contact us at the above contact detail should you have any questions, problems or prayer requests.
Kol 3:14. “And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity.
Rom 12:9 – 10. “9. Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good. 10. Be devoted to one another in brotherly love. Honor one another above yourselves.”
* If you wish not to receive this email in future, please reply to this e-mail with the words “Unsubscribe ” in the subject line.
(Visited 68 times, 1 visits today)