(KJV)1 Thess. 5:16 – 18. “18. Rejoice evermore. 17. Pray without ceasing. 18. In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.”
- God wants you to be happy.
- Rejoice in Jesus Christ because you have been saved through His blood.
- Live with the constant expectation of Jesus Christ’s return.
- Prayer is the fruit of rejoicing in the Lord, it is like the breath of our spiritual life.
- Rejoicing brings about a positive mindset, which strengthen your faith in Jesus Christ.
- Rejoicing through prayer and thanksgiving is an essential building block for faith.
- Thanksgiving is inseparable from true prayer, whether it is in times of hardship or in times of prosperity.
Heavenly Father I come to You in the name of Your Son Jesus Christ. Lord it isn’t always easy to deal with the hardships, agony and the dangers of life. Lord I am so easily caught up in my own situations of hardship, agony, stress and anxiety that I don’t see Your plan of deliverance. Lord today I want to thank You for Your love and grace for never leaving nor forsaking me, thank You for always being by my side even when I am so caught up in my own situations that I don’t even see Your plan of deliverance. Lord I thank You for the days that are filled with joy, victory and prosperity. Amen
Impala Platinum Limited – Springs
Cnr. East Geduld Road and Cowles Street, East Geduld, Springs. 1559
P.O. Box 222,
P.O. Box 222,
Springs, South Africa
(Visited 64 times, 1 visits today)