Act 13:28 – 31. “28. And though they found no cause of death in him, yet desired they Pilate that he should be slain. 29. And when they had fulfilled all that was written of him, they took him down from the tree, and laid him in a sepulchre. 30. But God raised him from the dead: 31. And he was seen many days of them which came up with him from Galilee to Jerusalem, who are his witnesses unto the people.”
- Stop looking for Jesus Christ on the cross, He is not there anymore.
- He died, His body was removed from the cross and was buried, but He was raised from the dead by God His Father on the third day.
- Jesus Christ is alive and is sitting at the right hand of God (Mar. 16:19)
- The resurrection of Jesus Christ is the greatest proof of Him being the Son of God.
- By keeping Jesus Christ on the cross it is like saying that Jesus Christ was never the Son of God nor that He was ever resurrected.
- The cross should not remind us of Jesus Christ still hanging there.
- The cross is our proof to the world that Jesus Christ is the Son of God, that God has raised Him from the dead, that He is alive and is sitting at the right hand of God His father.
Heavenly Father I come to You in the name of Your Son Jesus Christ. Lord onto You I want to give all the glory and honor. Lord thank You for offering Your Son and raising Him from the dead. Thank You that I can look at the cross today and realize that Your Son Jesus Christ is no longer there, You have raised Him from the dead – He is alive and well. Amen
In Christ united through Love.
Cellphone: +27 82 887 0925
* Please feel free to contact us at the above contact detail should you have any questions, problems or prayer requests.
Kol 3:14. “And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity.
Rom 12:9 – 10. “9. Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good. 10. Be devoted to one another in brotherly love. Honor one another above yourselves.”
* If you wish not to receive this email in future, please reply to this e-mail with the words “Unsubscribe ” in the subject line.
(Visited 71 times, 1 visits today)