Dan 6:26 – 27. “26. I make a decree, That in every dominion of my kingdom men tremble and fear before the God of Daniel: for he is the living God, and stedfast for ever, and his kingdom that which shall not be destroyed, and his dominion shall be even unto the end. 27.He delivereth and rescueth, and he worketh signs and wonders in heaven and in earth, who hath delivered Daniel from the power of the lions.”
- God is a living God, the Author and Giver of life.
- God will never change, He is and will forever be the same (Mal. 3:8).
- Gods Kingdom cannot be destroyed. There is no human power that can conquer Gods Kingdom, because His Kingdom is upheld by His omnipotence.
- The dominion of God is an everlasting dominion. It is without end.
- He delivers them that are in danger and bondage.
Heavenly Father I come to You in the name of Your Son Jesus Christ. Lord like Daniel I have also found myself trapped in a den, ready to be devoured by the enemy. Lord thank You for Your protection, for rescuing me from danger and bondage and setting me free. Lord thank you for giving me life and for being the Author of my life. Lord today I want to declare that You are the only true living God that is and will forever be the same. You are God with an indestructible Kingdom, who will reign forevermore. Amen
In Christ united through Love.
Cellphone: +27 82 887 0925
* Please feel free to contact us at the above contact detail should you have any questions, problems or prayer requests.
Kol 3:14. “And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity.
Rom 12:9 – 10. “9. Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good. 10. Be devoted to one another in brotherly love. Honor one another above yourselves.”
* If you wish not to receive this email in future, please reply to this e-mail with the words “Unsubscribe ” in the subject line.
(Visited 55 times, 1 visits today)