Ezg. 18:20 – 24. “20. The soul who sins is the one who will die. The son will not share the guilt of the father, nor will the father share the guilt of the son. The righteousness of the righteous man will be credited to him, and the wickedness of the wicked will be charged against him. 21. “But if a wicked man turns away from all the sins he has committed and keeps all my decrees and does what is just and right, he will surely live; he will not die. 20. None of the offenses he has committed will be remembered against him. Because of the righteous things he has done, he will live. 23. Do I take any pleasure in the death of the wicked? declares the Sovereign LORD. Rather, am I not pleased when they turn from their ways and live? 24. “But if a righteous man turns from his righteousness and commits sin and does the same detestable things the wicked man does, will he live? None of the righteous things he has done will be remembered. Because of the unfaithfulness he is guilty of and because of the sins he has committed, he will die.”
- It can’t be more clear: The soul that sin will die.
- Every person will be held accountable for their own sin.
- Your destiny is in your own hands, the choice is yours – Life or death.
- Live a wicked and sinful life and die, or choose a live of righteousness and live.
- You will not share in the burden and guilt of the wicked if you turn away from sin and choose to live a righteous life.
- Today accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and savior, turn away from a life of wickedness and sin and start living a righteous life.
- God promises that he will not remember your past inequities if you turn away and abstain from a life of wickedness and sin and start living a righteous life.
- God has no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but in the wicked turning from their ways to a life of righteousness.
Heavenly Father I come to You in the name of Your Son Jesus Christ. Lord today I want to thank you for Your love and support, thank You for the grace I have received this morning to be still alive and being offered the opportunity to accept a life of righteousness and to turn away from a life of sin. Lord thank you for setting me free from all my past inequities. Lord I choose to live a righteous life, a life free of wickedness and sin. Lord I pray for Your protection, assistance and guidance, please give me the strength, wisdom and knowledge to keep going and not to give up. Amen
In Christ united through Love.
Cellphone: +27 82 887 0925
* Please feel free to contact us at the above contact detail should you have any questions, problems or prayer requests.
Kol 3:14. “And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity.
Rom 12:9 – 10. “9. Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good. 10. Be devoted to one another in brotherly love. Honor one another above yourselves.”
* If you wish not to receive this email in future, please reply to this e-mail with the words “Unsubscribe ” in the subject line.
(Visited 58 times, 1 visits today)