Joh. 5:14. “14. Afterward Jesus findeth him in the temple, and said unto him, Behold, thou art made whole: sin no more, lest a worse thing come unto thee.”
- Have you received renewed health and strength through the love and grace of God?
- Have you thanked God for your renewed health and strength?
- What are you doing with your renewed health?
- Are you using it to the glory of God or,
- Are you using it in the service of sin.
- God makes it perfectly clear that the punishment will increase if you are to use your renewed health and strength in the service of sin.
Heavenly Father I come to You in the name of Your Son Jesus Christ. Lord today I want to thank You for the health and strength I have received through Your love and grace. Lord please give me the wisdom and knowledge to use my renewed health and strength to glory of Your Kingdom, Lord please use me to Your will. Lord I pray that You will protect me against the onslaughts and snares of satan so that I will not become a servant of sin. Amen
In Christ united through Love.
Cellphone: +27 82 887 0925
* Please feel free to contact us at the above contact detail should you have any questions, problems or prayer requests.
Kol 3:14. “And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity.
Rom 12:9 – 10. “9. Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good. 10. Be devoted to one another in brotherly love. Honor one another above yourselves.”
* If you wish not to receive this email in future, please reply to this e-mail with the words “Unsubscribe ” in the subject line.
(Visited 59 times, 1 visits today)