Luk. 15:20 – 24. “20. And he arose, and came to his father. But when he was yet a great way off, his father saw him, and had compassion, and ran, and fell on his neck, and kissed him. 21.And the son said unto him, Father, I have sinned against heaven, and in thy sight, and am no more worthy to be called thy son. 22. But the father said to his servants, Bring forth the best robe, and put it on him; and put a ring on his hand, and shoes on his feet: 23. And bring hither the fatted calf, and kill it; and let us eat, and be merry: 24. For this my son was dead, and is alive again; he was lost, and is found. And they began to be merry.”
- Do you think that you are not worthy of God’s love because you have gone astray?
- Do you think that God will never accept you into His kingdom again because you have gone astray?
- The fact that you have gone astray doesn’t mean that God don’t love you anymore.
- God’s love for you is greater than the understanding of the human mind.
- Repent and confess your sins onto God.
- Today God wants you to know that He is still Your Father, even if you have gone astray He wants you to come home, He will never cast you away.
- God is standing before you with His arms stretched open, waiting to embrace you with His love and to take you up into His Kingdom again.
Heavenly Father I come to You in the name of Your Son Jesus Christ. Lord it is with tears and joy in my heart that I turn to You this morning. Lord thank you for not abandoning me, for loving me even when I have gone astray. Lord today I want to repent and confess that I have sinned, I have gone astray, please forgive me. I want to come home. Amen
In Christ united through Love.
Cellphone: +27 82 887 0925
* Please feel free to contact us at the above contact detail should you have any questions, problems or prayer requests.
Kol 3:14. “And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity.
Rom 12:9 – 10. “9. Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good. 10. Be devoted to one another in brotherly love. Honor one another above yourselves.”
* If you wish not to receive this email in future, please reply to this e-mail with the words “Unsubscribe ” in the subject line.
(Visited 42 times, 1 visits today)