Mar 13:13. “13. All men will hate you because of me, but he who stands firm to the end will be saved.”
- It is a fact, you will encounter hardship and hatred from people because you have decided to follow Jesus Christ.
- People will reject, abandon, hate, abuse and mok you for your faith in Jesus Christ.
- They will do everything in their power to bring you to a fall.
- Stand firm in your faith, do not give in. Perseverance gains the crown.
- The reward for perseverance is an everlasting sanctified life with Jesus Chris in His Kingdom.
Heavenly Father I come to You in the name of Your Son Jesus Christ. Lord thank You for always being at my side and giving me the strength to keep going. Lord thank You for Your protection, love, guidance and grace. Lord I pray that You will give me the physical as well as spiritual strength, knowledge and wisdom to persevere to the end. Lord today I pray for those who are lost, may their eyes, ears and harts open so that they will accept Your Word and come to the full truth. Amen
In Christ united through Love.
Cellphone: +27 82 887 0925
* Please feel free to contact us at the above contact detail should you have any questions, problems or prayer requests.
Kol 3:14. “And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity.
Rom 12:9 – 10. “9. Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good. 10. Be devoted to one another in brotherly love. Honor one another above yourselves.”
* If you wish not to receive this email in future, please reply to this e-mail with the words “Unsubscribe ” in the subject line.
(Visited 80 times, 1 visits today)