Mark 7:26 – 30. “26. The woman was a Greek, born in Syrian Phoenicia. She begged Jesus to drive the demon out of her daughter. 27.“First let the children eat all they want,” he told her, “for it is not right to take the children’s bread and toss it to their dogs.”28. “Yes, Lord,” she replied, “but even the dogs under the table eat the children’s crumbs.” 29. Then he told her, “For such a reply, you may go; the demon has left your daughter.”30. She went home and found her child lying on the bed, and the demon gone.”
- Through your faith in Jesus Christ you can rejoice in the fact that you are a child of God, you are a heir to the Kingdom of God (Rom 8:17).
- You don’t have to live from the bread crumbs under the table, you have full access to His salvation, love and grace.
- The salvation, love and grace of Jesus Christ is available to anyone who accepts Jesus Christ into their lives. His compassion will meet all your needs.
- Continues prayer and genuine faith overcomes all obstacles.
- Are you struggling with a rebellious, ill willed child who is under the bondage of sin?
- Ask God to free your child from the bondage of sin.
- The greatest blessing you can ask for is for the Lord to break the bondage of sin in your child’s life.
Heavenly Father I come to You in the name of Your Son Jesus Christ. Lord thank You that I can come to You knowing that as Your child I don’t have to live from the bread crumbs, I am a heir to Your Kingdom, I have the same salvation, love and grace than any other child of God. Lord this morning I pray that You will break the bondage of sin in my children’s life’s, Lord break every bondage that have ever been spoken over them, please set them free. Lord I pray that You will cover them in the blood of Your Son Jesus Christ and protect them against the onslaughts of satan. Amen
In Christ united through Love.
Cellphone: +27 82 887 0925
* Please feel free to contact us at the above contact detail should you have any questions, problems or prayer requests.
Kol 3:14. “And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity.
Rom 12:9 – 10. “9. Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good. 10. Be devoted to one another in brotherly love. Honor one another above yourselves.”
* If you wish not to receive this email in future, please reply to this e-mail with the words “Unsubscribe ” in the subject line.
(Visited 50 times, 1 visits today)