Ps. 106:1 – 3. “1. Praise the LORD. Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his love endures forever. 2. Who can proclaim the mighty acts of the LORD or fully declare his praise? 3.Blessed are they who maintain justice, who constantly do what is right.”
- We serve an almighty God.
- There is no end to Gods reign and love, it will endure forever.
- Gods divine power, His goodness and glory is so majestic that it is beyond the cognitive understanding of the human mind.
- Explaining Gods divine power, His goodness and glory is beyond the capability of the human tongue.
- Through thanksgiving we give praise to God for His goodness.
- True happiness can only be found in a life of obedience and devotion to God.
- Live a life that is built on sound principles, a life that is built on the Word of God.
Heavenly Father I come to You in the name of Your Son Jesus Christ. Lord no matter how hard I try, I will never be able to explain or completely be able to understand Your divine power, Your goodness, glory, love and grace. Lord all I know is that there is no one else like You. Lord thank You for Your goodness, glory, love and grace. Thank You for always being by my side and carrying me through times of tribulation. Amen
In Christ united through Love.
Cellphone: +27 82 887 0925
* Please feel free to contact us at the above contact detail should you have any questions, problems or prayer requests.
Kol 3:14. “And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity.
Rom 12:9 – 10. “9. Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good. 10. Be devoted to one another in brotherly love. Honor one another above yourselves.”
* If you wish not to receive this email in future, please reply to this e-mail with the words “Unsubscribe ” in the subject line.
(Visited 57 times, 1 visits today)