Rom 14:8 – 9. “8. For whether we live, we live unto the Lord; and whether we die, we die unto the Lord: whether we live therefore, or die, we are the Lord’s. 9. For to this end Christ both died, and rose, and revived, that he might be Lord both of the dead and living.”
- As a Christian – a born again child of God – you don’t live for yourself, you live for the Lord.
- Even when you die you resign to the Lord.
- Jesus Christ paid a debt, He sacrificed His life not only for the living but also for the dead.
- Jesus Christ concurred death through His death on the cross and His resurrection.
- Jesus Christ died on a cross and rose from the dead, so that you could be saved.
- The life of the Christian is a new life that springs out of Christ’s death.
Heavenly Father I come to You in the name of Your Son Jesus Christ. Lord I want to thank You for sending Your Son Jesus Christ to die on a cross, thank You for offering Your Son so that I could be saved through faith in the death and resurrection of Your Son, Jesus Christ. Lord onto You I give my life, for I do not wish to live for myself but for You. Lord I want to be an instrument in Your hands, use me to Your will. Amen
In Christ united through Love.
Cellphone: +27 82 887 0925
* Please feel free to contact us at the above contact detail should you have any questions, problems or prayer requests.
Kol 3:14. “And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity.
Rom 12:9 – 10. “9. Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good. 10. Be devoted to one another in brotherly love. Honor one another above yourselves.”
* If you wish not to receive this email in future, please reply to this e-mail with the words “Unsubscribe ” in the subject line.
(Visited 63 times, 1 visits today)