Zec 14:6 – 9. “6. And it shall come to pass in that day, that the light shall not be clear, nor dark: 7. But it shall be one day which shall be known to the LORD, not day, nor night: but it shall come to pass, that at evening time it shall be light. 8. And it shall be in that day, that living waters shall go out from Jerusalem; half of them toward the former sea, and half of them toward the hinder sea: in summer and in winter shall it be. 9.And the LORD shall be king over all the earth: in that day shall there be one LORD, and his name one.”
- One thing that you can be sure off is that Jesus Christ in all His glory is coming back again, it isn’t a myth.
- Jesus Christ will be the King of Kings and Lord of Lords(Rev 19:16)
- Stop trying to determine when the coming of Jesus Christ will be, you will never be able to determine the date and time (Math 24:36)
- All I know is that with every day that passes the coming of Jesus Christ is one day closer – time is running out.
- The important question is: Are you ready for the coming of Jesus Christ?
Heavenly Father I come to You in the name of Your Son Jesus Christ. Lord I know that our time is rapidly running out and that Your coming can be any day and time. Lord I want to thank You for Your love and grace, thank You for another day of grace, another day of life with the opportunity to amend my inadequacies. Lord today I pray that You will search my heart, please make my inadequacies known to me. Lord my greatest desire is to spend all eternity in Your Kingdom. Lord I also want to pray for those who are lost, I pray that You will open their eyes and ears to Your truth. Amen
In Christ united through Love.
Cellphone: +27 82 887 0925
* Please feel free to contact us at the above contact detail should you have any questions, problems or prayer requests.
Kol 3:14. “And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity.
Rom 12:9 – 10. “9. Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good. 10. Be devoted to one another in brotherly love. Honor one another above yourselves.”
* If you wish not to receive this email in future, please reply to this e-mail with the words “Unsubscribe ” in the subject line.
(Visited 80 times, 1 visits today)