2 Cor 7:10. “10. For godly sorrow worketh repentance to salvation not to be repented of: but the sorrow of the world worketh death.”
- True repentance and reformation is preceded by Godly sorrow.
- God is the entity and the author of Godly sorrow, it is a free gift of His grace and the work of His Spirit and a produce of His almighty power.
- Godly sorrow produces repentance and reformation, it leads to salvation, victory and heaven.
- Worldly sorrow, the sorrow for lost goods, lost friends, death of relatives, etc., leads to destruction, death and hell.
Heavenly Father I come to You in the name of Your Son Jesus Christ. Lord I want to thank You for Your guidance, love and grace, thank for reminding me that the worldly sorrows I carry with me is nothing more that burdens preventing me from having complete victory. Lord it is with a humble hart, filled with regret and sorrow that I have to come to You admitting that I have allowed worldly sorrows to cloud my mind and judgment. Please forgive me for I have neglected the salvation that is in Your Son Jesus Christ. Lord I pray that You will free from the bondage of worldly sorrows. Amen
In Christ united through Love.
Cellphone: +27 82 887 0925
* Please feel free to contact us at the above contact detail should you have any questions, problems or prayer requests.
Kol 3:14. “And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity.
Rom 12:9 – 10. “9. Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good. 10. Be devoted to one another in brotherly love. Honor one another above yourselves.”
* If you wish not to receive this email in future, please reply to this e-mail with the words “Unsubscribe ” in the subject line.
(Visited 62 times, 1 visits today)