Act 10:34 – 36. “34. Then Peter opened his mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons: 35. But in every nation he that feareth him, and worketh righteousness, is accepted with him. 36. The word which God sent unto the children of Israel, preaching peace by Jesus Christ: (he is Lord of all:)”
- You might think that you are a nobody, but to God you are everything.
- The gospel of God is open to every person who accept and believe in His Son Jesus Christ.
- Just because you aren’t a prominent figure with the admiration of society doesn’t meen that you aren’t loved by God.
- God’s love and grace is not confined to just one nation, one specific group of people or to one specific person.
- Gods greatest desire is that all people should be saved.
- God wants you to know that He loves you for who you are and not for what you are.
- God loved You so much that He gave His own Son Jesus Christ to die for you, so that you through faith and believe in His Son may have eternal live (Joh. 3:16).
Heavenly Father I come to You in the name of Your Son Jesus Christ. Lord today I have to admit that there are times when I find myself in despair, where I feel totally worthlessness and unworthy of Your love and grace. Lord I want to thank You for reminding me that Your love and grace goes beyond what I think I am worth, thank You for reminding me that You also have a plan for me in Your Kingdom, thank you for restoring my confidence. Lord I ask for the physical and spiritual strength, knowledge and wisdom to stand firm in Your calling on my live. Lord use me to Your will. Amen
In Christ united through Love.
Cellphone: +27 82 887 0925
* Please feel free to contact us at the above contact detail should you have any questions, problems or prayer requests.
Kol 3:14. “And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity.
Rom 12:9 – 10. “9. Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good. 10. Be devoted to one another in brotherly love. Honor one another above yourselves.”
* If you wish not to receive this email in future, please reply to this e-mail with the words “Unsubscribe ” in the subject line.
(Visited 60 times, 1 visits today)