Act 16:16 – 18. “16. And it came to pass, as we went to prayer, a certain damsel possessed with a spirit of divination met us, which brought her masters much gain by soothsaying: 17.The same followed Paul and us, and cried, saying, These men are the servants of the most high God, which shew unto us the way of salvation. 18. And this did she many days. But Paul, being grieved, turned and said to the spirit, I command thee in the name of Jesus Christ to come out of her. And he came out the same hour.”
- Have you ever found yourself being distracted by situations and circumstances that prevented you from growing in your spiritual life?
- Satan will use the most subtle burdens and distraction to create diversions in your life while you are busy with religious exercises.
- Satan uses this burdens and distraction to prevent you from experiencing the love, power and grace of Jesus Christ in your life.
- Burdens and distraction normally appear when you are on the brink of a miracle.
- When you are on the brink of a breakthrough in your spiritual live expect to be plagued by burdens and distractions.
- Satan wants you to be frustrated and annoyed during the times you need to be the most composed.
- Satan will do everything is his power to prevent you from growing in your spiritual life.
- Are the burdens and distractions in your life preventing you from a life of victory in Jesus Christ?
- Use the authority you have in Jesus Christ to bind the works of satan and to cast it aside (Mark 16:17 – 18).
Heavenly Father I come to You in the name of Your Son Jesus Christ. Lord I want to thank You for being at my side, for protecting me against the onslaughts of satan and his demonic servants. Thank You for Your love, support and grace. Lord I pray that you will close my eyes and ears to the distractions of satan in my life. Lord deliver me from the burdens and distractions that is preventing me from a victorious life in Your Son Jesus Christ. Lord I pray for the physical and spiritual power, wisdom and knowledge to recognize and overcome the burdens and distractions of satan in my live. Amen
In Christ united through Love.
Cellphone: +27 82 887 0925
* Please feel free to contact us at the above contact detail should you have any questions, problems or prayer requests.
Kol 3:14. “And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity.
Rom 12:9 – 10. “9. Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good. 10. Be devoted to one another in brotherly love. Honor one another above yourselves.”
* If you wish not to receive this email in future, please reply to this e-mail with the words “Unsubscribe ” in the subject line.
(Visited 74 times, 1 visits today)