Act 16:25 – 26. “25. And at midnight Paul and Silas prayed, and sang praises unto God: and the prisoners heard them. 26. And suddenly there was a great earthquake, so that the foundations of the prison were shaken: and immediately all the doors were opened, and every one’s bands were loosed.”
- Stop living a life filled with negative thoughts.
- Stop living a life bound by thoughts that you will never experience victory over your circumstances.
- Negative thoughts binds you to a life of misery with no hope of overcoming your circumstances.
- Through prayer, worship and praise make your circumstances know onto God.
- Through prayer, worship and praise start thanking God for the victory over all your circumstances.
- Through prayer, worship and praise start declaring your faith in God’s ability to free you from your circumstances.
- Having faith in God and declaring God’s victory over your circumstances will break the chains and open the prison doors that are binding you to your circumstances.
- Remember that there is no problem or situation too big for God to handle.
- Have faith in God’s power to free you from your circumstances.
Heavenly Father I come to You in the name of Your Son Jesus Christ. Lord today I bring to You all the circumstances that is holding me down. Lord I come to you in a spirit of joy and thanksgiving. Lord, thank You for the victory I have in You through your Son Jesus Christ, thank You for hearing my prayer. Lord thank you for breaking the chains and opening the prison doors that is binding me to a life of misery. Amen
In Christ united through Love.
Cellphone: +27 82 887 0925
* Please feel free to contact us at the above contact detail should you have any questions, problems or prayer requests.
Kol 3:14. “And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity.
Rom 12:9 – 10. “9. Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good. 10. Be devoted to one another in brotherly love. Honor one another above yourselves.”
* If you wish not to receive this email in future, please reply to this e-mail with the words “Unsubscribe ” in the subject line.
(Visited 59 times, 1 visits today)