Mar 16:15 – 18. “15. And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. 16. He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned. 17. And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; 18.They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.”
- Jesus Christ is the world’s Savior.
- They who choose to ignore Jesus Christ will be condemned forever.
- He didn’t sacrifice His life for only certain people, He sacrificed His live for all of us.
- As a child of God you are called to preach the word of salvation through Jesus Christ.
- Take caution, Satan will do everything in his ability to try and stop you in fulfilling your calling.
- However you don’t have to be afraid because God promises to protect you against the snares and onslaughts of satan on your life.
- God will use you to the glory of His Kingdom if you follow your calling with a earnest desire to save the lost and to spread the gospel of salvation through His Son Jesus Christ.
Heavenly Father I come to You in the name of Your Son Jesus Christ. Lord I want to thank you for living in a country where I am still allowed to worship You freely, where I am still allowed to preach the gospel of salvation through your Son Jesus Christ. Lord I know that satan is out to stop me from fulfilling my calling, I pray that You will protect me against the snares and onslaughts of satan. Lord I pray that you will give me the spiritual strength, wisdom and knowledge to spread the gospel of salvation through Your son Jesus Christ. Regards,
In Christ united through Love.
Cell phone: +27 82 887 0925
* Please feel free to contact us at the above contact detail should you have any questions, problems or prayer requests.
Kol 3:14. “And above all these things put on charity, which is the bond of perfectness.”
Rom 12:9 – 10. “9. Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good. 10. Be devoted to one another in brotherly love. Honor one another above yourselves.”
* If you wish not to receive this email in future, please reply to this e-mail with the words “Unsubscribe ” in the subject line.
(Visited 51 times, 1 visits today)