Rom. 12:9 – 18. “9. Let love be without dissimulation. Abhor that which is evil; cleave to that which is good. 10. Be kindly affectioned one to another with brotherly love; in honour preferring one another; 11. Not slothful in business; fervent in spirit; serving the Lord; 12.Rejoicing in hope; patient in tribulation; continuing instant in prayer; 13. Distributing to the necessity of saints; given to hospitality. 14. Bless them which persecute you: bless, and curse not. 15. Rejoice with them that do rejoice, and weep with them that weep. 16. Be of the same mind one toward another. Mind not high things, but condescend to men of low estate. Be not wise in your own conceits. 17. Recompense to no man evil for evil. Provide things honest in the sight of all men. 18. If it be possible, as much as lieth in you, live peaceably with all men. 19.Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord. 20.Therefore if thine enemy hunger, feed him; if he thirst, give him drink: for in so doing thou shalt heap coals of fire on his head. 21.Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good.”
- Are you facing a situation where someone have offended or aggrieved you.
- Do you find yourself holding on to the hurt and pain?
- Are you struggling to forgive your transgressors as your thoughts are fueled by the need for revenge – Eye for and eye, and tooth for a tooth?
- God wants you to know that revenge – Eye for and eye, and tooth for a tooth – isn’t the answer, it only leads to more misery.
- As long as your thoughts are fueled by revenge you are under the bondage of the transgressors that have offended or aggrieved you.
- Instead of focusing on revenge turn your thoughts to love and forgiveness.
- Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. (1 Cor 13:7 – 8.)
- In all that you do, make this principles that God has given part of your life and you will be freed from the bondage of revenge and hate.
Heavenly Father I come to You in the name of Your Son Jesus Christ. Lord I want to thank You for giving me the keys, a “Golden recipe” to free myself from a bondage of revenge and hate. Lord thank You for opening my eyes to the value and the principles of unconditional love. Lord please free me from every thought of revenge and help me to forgive the people that have offended and aggrieved me. Lord give me the strength and wisdom to adjust my life according to this principles so that I can experience and live a life of unconditional love. Amen
In Christ united through Love.
Cellphone: +27 82 887 0925
* Please feel free to contact us at the above contact detail should you have any questions, problems or prayer requests.
Kol 3:14. “And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity.
Rom 12:9 – 10. “9. Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good. 10. Be devoted to one another in brotherly love. Honor one another above yourselves.”
* If you wish not to receive this email in future, please reply to this e-mail with the words “Unsubscribe ” in the subject line.
(Visited 49 times, 1 visits today)