Zephaniah. 1:14 – 18. “14. The great day of the LORD is near, it is near, and hasteth greatly, even the voice of the day of the LORD: the mighty man shall cry there bitterly. 15. That day is a day of wrath, a day of trouble and distress, a day of wasteness and desolation, a day of darkness and gloominess, a day of clouds and thick darkness, 16. A day of the trumpet and alarm against the fenced cities, and against the high towers. 17. And I will bring distress upon men, that they shall walk like blind men, because they have sinned against the LORD: and their blood shall be poured out as dust, and their flesh as the dung. 18.Neither their silver nor their gold shall be able to deliver them in the day of the LORD’S wrath; but the whole land shall be devoured by the fire of his jealousy: for he shall make even a speedy riddance of all them that dwell in the land.”
- This scripture gives us a small vision of the coming of the great wrath of God.
- As a child of God have you ever found yourself to be like a rebellious teenager that felt like you were just getting the sort end of the stick:
- Have you ever found yourself struggling with God because the sinners and the lost are living in riches while you as a child of God is battling just to make a living?
- Have you ever found yourself struggling with God because the sinners and the lost are healthy while you as a child of God is battling with your health and disease?
- Today God wants to reassure you that the Salvation (faith and believe) in His Son Jesus Christ outweighs all earthly riches and situations.
- No amount of money or health can buy salvation and eternal live with God the Father, His Son Jesus Chris and the Holy Spirit.
- The day of God’s wrath will be a day of distress and anguish for those who have rejected His Son Jesus Christ.
- Those who have rejected Jesus Christ will be exposed to the full wrath of God and their money or health will not be able to buy them salvation.
- As a child of God you have to pray for the sinner and the lost, for those who are entrapped in a spirit of earthly riches.
Heavenly Father I come to You in the name of Your Son Jesus Christ. Lord thank You for taking the blindfolds of my eyes. Lord on more than one occasion have I found myself to be like a rebellious teenager, being upset with You because the sinners and lost are living in riches and enjoyed beter health than Your children. Lord today I come before You in a humble spirit and I pray for Your forgiveness, Lord please forgive me for being so rebellious. Lord today I want to thank You for the salvation I have received through Your Son Jesus Christ. Thank You for reminding me that riches and health can’t buy or guarantee salvation. Amen
In Christ united through Love.
Cellphone: +27 82 887 0925
* Please feel free to contact us at the above contact detail should you have any questions, problems or prayer requests.
Kol 3:14. “And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity.
Rom 12:9 – 10. “9. Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good. 10. Be devoted to one another in brotherly love. Honor one another above yourselves.”
* If you wish not to receive this email in future, please reply to this e-mail with the words “Unsubscribe ” in the subject line.
(Visited 79 times, 1 visits today)