2 Pet 2:1 – 3. “1. But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction. 2. And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of. 3. And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not.”
- The devil hates the doctrine of the “Cross of Jesus Christ”, hence he will do everything in his power to destroy the truth with regards to the doctrine of the “Cross of Jesus Christ”
- Where the truth of God’s Word is preached the devil will always send some to seduce and deceive people, especially to deny the salvation in and through Jesus Christ.
- In fulfilling Gods calling on your live and in the truthful ministering of God’s Word onto the world know that you will come across people whose aim is to seduce, deceive and deny the salvation in and through Jesus Christ.
- Although it might seem that this people are prosperous in their ways, they bring swift destruction upon themselves, their fall will be rapid.
- As a child of God don’t submit yourself to the temptations and prosperous lifestyles of these deceptive people.
- Stay true to your calling and to the truthful ministering of God’s Word onto the world.
- A lie always needs to be defended, but the truth will always speak for itself and it will always prevail to the end.
Heavenly Father I come to You in the name of Your Son Jesus Christ. Lord I know that satan will do everything in its power to destroy the truth and to mislead Your children in believing lies. Lord I know that I will come face to face with challenges where people are set to destroy the truth and to mislead Your children into believing lies. Lord on You alone I rely for strength, wisdom and knowledge to fulfill Your calling on my life and in the truthful ministering of Your Word onto the world. Lord please protect me from the deceitful temptations of the world, help me to stay true to Your Word. Amen
In Christ united through Love.
Cell phone: +27 82 887 0925
* Please feel free to contact us at the above contact detail should you have any questions, problems or prayer requests.
Col 3:14. “And above all these things put on charity, which is the bond of perfectness.”
Rom 12:9 – 10. “9. Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good. 10. Be devoted to one another in brotherly love. Honor one another above yourselves.”
* If you wish not to receive this email in future, please reply to this e-mail with the words “Unsubscribe ” in the subject line.
(Visited 88 times, 1 visits today)