Act 22:14 – 16. “14. “Then he said: ‘The God of our fathers has chosen you to know his will and to see the Righteous One and to hear words from his mouth. 15. You will be his witness to all men of what you have seen and heard. 16. And now what are you waiting for? Get up, be baptized and wash your sins away, calling on his name.'”
- God is calling you to His service, God has a unique calling and purpose for you.
- God is calling you to spread His Word onto the world, He wants to use you to glorify His name and to build His Kingdom.
- U might think that you are not worthy of Gods calling, but God sees much more in you than you see in yourself.
- The world might think that you are worthless and that there is no use for you, but to God you are worth everything.
- God has a bigger purpose and plan for your life than you could ever imagine.
- The Question is: Are you willing to accept Gods calling?
Heavenly Father I come to You in the name of Your Son Jesus Christ. Lord where do I begin, what do I say. My hart is filled with tears of joy for I never thought that You will ever be able to use a wretch like me. Lord so many people have pushed me aside, believing that there is no use for me in society. Lord I want to thank You for loving me not merely for who I am but for what I mean to You. Lord it is with a earnest desire that I accept Your calling on my life. Lord as from this moment I am your servant, use me to Your will. Lord I pray that You will give me physical and spiritual power, knowledge and wisdom to fulfill Your calling on my life and in the truthful ministering of Your Word onto the world. Amen
In Christ united through Love.
Cell phone: +27 82 887 0925
* Please feel free to contact us at the above contact detail should you have any questions, problems or prayer requests.
Col 3:14. “And above all these things put on charity, which is the bond of perfectness.”
Rom 12:9 – 10. “9. Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good. 10. Be devoted to one another in brotherly love. Honor one another above yourselves.”
* If you wish not to receive this email in future, please reply to this e-mail with the words “Unsubscribe ” in the subject line.
(Visited 66 times, 1 visits today)