Act 4:29 – 31. “29. And now, Lord, behold their threatenings: and grant unto thy servants, that with all boldness they may speak thy word, 30. By stretching forth thine hand to heal; and that signs and wonders may be done by the name of thy holy child Jesus. 31. And when they had prayed, the place was shaken where they were assembled together; and they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and they spake the word of God with boldness.”
- Have you ever found yourself being victimized, threatened and mocked by people because you preach the gospel of God, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit.
- Don’t let their intimidating, threatening and mocking behavior stop you from fulfilling your calling and the ministering of the gospel of God, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit onto the world.
- Satan will do everything in his power to stop you from fulfilling your calling and the ministering the Word of God onto the world.
- Remember persecution give wings to the truth.
- Ask God to strengthen your voice and to give you the confidence and strength to fulfill your calling and to truthfully minister His Word unto the world.
- Pray for the sick so that they may be healed, pray for signs and wonders so that the Kingdom of God can be revealed to the world ( Matt. 10:7 – 8).
- Keep your faith in God, trust God with all your heart for at the right time God will fill you with the Holy Spirit in order to fulfill your calling and to truthfully minister the Word of God onto the world with confidence and boldness.
Heavenly Father I come to You in the name of Your Son Jesus Christ. Lord I come to You with a fire that is burning within me. Lord You know that satan is trying to do everything in his power to run me down, he wants to destroy my self-worth, my dignity, he wants me to fail in my calling and the ministering of Your Word. Lord in the name of Your Son Jesus Christ I break every bondage of satan on my life, my calling and the truthful ministering of Your Word. Lord fill me with the Holy Spirit, give me the boldness and confidence to fulfill my calling and to truthfully minister Your Word onto the world. Lord use me to Your will. Amen
In Christ united through Love.
Cellphone: +27 82 887 0925
* Please feel free to contact us at the above contact detail should you have any questions, problems or prayer requests.
Kol 3:14. “And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity.
Rom 12:9 – 10. “9. Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good. 10. Be devoted to one another in brotherly love. Honor one another above yourselves.”
* If you wish not to receive this email in future, please reply to this e-mail with the words “Unsubscribe ” in the subject line.
(Visited 61 times, 1 visits today)