Act 7:23 – 29. “23. And when he was full forty years old, it came into his heart to visit his brethren the children of Israel. 24. And seeing one of them suffer wrong, he defended him, and avenged him that was oppressed, and smote the Egyptian: 25. For he supposed his brethren would have understood how that God by his hand would deliver them: but they understood not. 26. And the next day he shewed himself unto them as they strove, and would have set them at one again, saying, Sirs, ye are brethren; why do ye wrong one to another? 27. But he that did his neighbour wrong thrust him away, saying, Who made thee a ruler and a judge over us? 28. Wilt thou kill me, as thou diddest the Egyptian yesterday? 29. Then fled Moses at this saying, and was a stranger in the land of Madian, where he begat two sons.”
- Moses was the savior of the Israelites in Egypt.
- Unlike the Israelites you don’t have to relay on men for salvation, for your salvation is in Jesus Christ your Lord and Savior.
- The question is, are you willing to accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior, or are you going to refuse the salvation that is in and through faith in Jesus Christ.
- Through faith in Jesus Christ you will be saved from eternal death and receive eternal life.
- If you refuse to accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior you will be doomed forever (Math 23:38 – 39).
- Stop blaming the Lord for the situation you are in and start relaying and thanking Him for His love and saving grace.
- Jesus Christ will deliver you from a far worse slavery – the slavery of hell – than the slavery the Israelites was exposed to in Egypt.
- Accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and savior, put your trust in Him and allow Jesus Christ to be the ruler and a judge over you.
- Heavenly Father I come to You in the name of Your Son Jesus Christ. Lord I want to thank You for Your love, guidance and saving grace. Lord I have to confess that there were times when I refused to accept Your help, I have chosen to look the other way, I have even gone so far as to blame You for the situation I was in, all because it ment that I had to sacrifice something in order to be freed from the situation I was in. Lord please forgive me for turning my back on You and blaming You for my misfortune. Jesus Christ I accept You as my Lord and Savior, in You I put my trust, please be the ruler and judge over me. Amen
In Christ united through Love.
Cellphone: +27 82 887 0925
* Please feel free to contact us at the above contact detail should you have any questions, problems or prayer requests.
Col 3:14. “And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity.
Rom 12:9 – 10. “9. Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good. 10. Be devoted to one another in brotherly love. Honor one another above yourselves.”
* If you wish not to receive this email in future, please reply to this e-mail with the words “Unsubscribe ” in the subject line.
(Visited 79 times, 1 visits today)