John. 13:20. “20. Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that receiveth whomsoever I send receiveth me; and he that receiveth me receiveth him that sent me.”
- How many times have you closed the curtains, locked the doors and pretended not to be at home when your pastor, minister came to visit you?
- How many times have come up with excuses (lies) just to avoid being visited by your pastor or minister?
- How many times have you turned your back on Jesus Christ?
- How many times have you turned your back on a stranger who just wanted to tell you about Jesus Christ?
- Take note that you are not just merely turning your back on them, but you are also turning your back on Jesus Christ and God the Father.
- God is knocking at your door, if you hear His voice and open the door He will come in and stay with you (Rev. 3:20 – 22).
Heavenly Father I come to You in the name of Your Son Jesus Christ. Lord I want to thank you for your everlasting love and grace. Lord it is with a shattered heart that I have to confess that I am guilty of turning my back on Your messengers. Lord not only have I denied them, but I have also denied You and Your Son Jesus Christ into my life. Lord please forgive me for being so arrogant and self-righteous. Amen
In Christ united through Love.
Cell phone: +27 82 887 0925
* Please feel free to contact us at the above contact detail should you have any questions, problems or prayer requests.
Col 3:14. “And above all these things put on charity, which is the bond of perfectness.”
Rom 12:9 – 10. “9. Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good. 10. Be devoted to one another in brotherly love. Honor one another above yourselves.”
* If you wish not to receive this email in future, please reply to this e-mail with the words “Unsubscribe ” in the subject line.
(Visited 55 times, 2 visits today)