Mar 6:48 – 51. “48. And he saw them toiling in rowing; for the wind was contrary unto them: and about the fourth watch of the night he cometh unto them, walking upon the sea, and would have passed by them. 49. But when they saw him walking upon the sea, they supposed it had been a spirit, and cried out: 50. For they all saw him, and were troubled. And immediately he talked with them, and saith unto them, Be of good cheer: it is I; be not afraid. 51. And he went up unto them into the ship; and the wind ceased: and they were sore amazed in themselves beyond measure, and wondered.”
- In pursuing the calling of God on your life and the truthful ministering of His Word onto the world expect to find yourself in the midst of storms and tribulations.
- God is fully aware of every storm and tribulation you are currently facing.
- It doesn’t mean that God has abandoned you if you find yourself in the midst of a storm or in a time of tribulation.
- On the contrary God is right beside you waiting for you to call onto Him for help.
- God will never lead you to where His grace will not protect you (Ps. 91; 1 Cor 10:13; Jer. 29:11)
- The best soldiers doesn’t come straight from basics, but are veterans of numerous wars and battles – Rev. A. Minnie
- Know that storms and tribulations are part of God’s plan to form your character in order to successfully fulfill your calling and the truthful ministering of His Word onto the world.
Heavenly Father I come to You in the name of Your Son Jesus Christ. Lord thank You for Your love, grace and guidance, thank You for always being right by my side. Lord so often I tend to lose focus during the midst of storms and tribulations. I am so focused on the negative that I fail to see the positive. Lord I know that in order to become a grate soldier I have to learn how to survive the storms and tribulations of life. Lord I pray that You will give me the physical and spiritual power, knowledge and wisdom to stand firm during times of storms and tribulations. Amen
In Christ united through Love.
Cellphone: +27 82 887 0925
* Please feel free to contact us at the above contact detail should you have any questions, problems or prayer requests.
Col 3:14. “And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity.
Rom 12:9 – 10. “9. Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good. 10. Be devoted to one another in brotherly love. Honor one another above yourselves.”
* If you wish not to receive this email in future, please reply to this e-mail with the words “Unsubscribe ” in the subject line.
(Visited 65 times, 1 visits today)