Ps. 108:12 – 13. “12. Give us help from trouble: for vain is the help of man. 13. Through God we shall do valiantly: for he it is that shall tread down our enemies.”
- What is your biggest adversary?
- How many times have you relied upon the advice and assistance of people in order to overcome this adversary?
- How many times have you been disappointed by the advice and assistance you have received from people?
- Instead of relying the advice and assistance of people, rely upon the favor and grace of God, for Gods advice and assistance will not be in vain.
- In God you will find strength and success not only in your work, but also in your warfare against your adversaries.
- No matter how courageous you are, on your own you will not be able to defeat your adversaries, for it is God alone who is able to destroy your adversaries.
- Whatever you do, whatever you gain, give all the glory to God .
Heavenly Father I come to You in the name of Your Son Jesus Christ. Lord I want to thank You for Your love, favor and grace. Lord on my own, as well as with the assistance of men did I try to defeat my adversaries, but my efforts was in vain. Lord please forgive me for placing my hope in people instead of in You. Lord in prayer I place my adversaries before You, asking for Your help in defeating my adversaries. Lord please free me from the bondage of my adversaries and protect me against the onslaughts of satan. Amen
In Christ united through Love.
Cellphone: +27 82 887 0925
* Please feel free to contact us at the above contact detail should you have any questions, problems or prayer requests.
Col 3:14. “And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity.
Rom 12:9 – 10. “9. Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good. 10. Be devoted to one another in brotherly love. Honor one another above yourselves.”
* If you wish not to receive this email in future, please reply to this e-mail with the words “Unsubscribe ” in the subject line.
(Visited 58 times, 1 visits today)