Ps. 52:1 – 9. “1.” Why do you boast of evil, you mighty man? Why do you boast all day long, you who are a disgrace in the eyes of God? 2. Your tongue plots destruction; it is like a sharpened razor, you who practice deceit. 3. You love evil rather than good, falsehood rather than speaking the truth. Selah 4. You love every harmful word, O you deceitful tongue! 5. Surely God will bring you down to everlasting ruin: He will snatch you up and tear you from your tent; he will uproot you from the land of the living. Selah 6. The righteous will see and fear; they will laugh at him, saying, 7. “Here now is the man who did not make God his stronghold but trusted in his great wealth and grew strong by destroying others!” 8. But I am like an olive tree flourishing in the house of God; I trust in God’s unfailing love for ever and ever. 9. I will praise you forever for what you have done; in your name I will hope, for your name is good. I will praise you in the presence of your saints.”
- Are you placing your trust upon the abundance of your riches, which you maintain through wickedness?
- You are deceiving yourself if you think that you can support yourself without God and His Word, my dearest friend your house is built on sand.
- Take heed that a day will come when the mighty, yet godless men will all come to a fall and their fall will not go by unnoticed.
- The wicked are like green bay trees, which has an abundance of large leaves but no useful fruit (Ps. 37:35).
- If your faith, trust and confidence is in God you are like a green olive tree, which is fat and flourishing (Ps. 92:14).
- Live in faith and confidence of God’s love and grace.
- Live a life of thankfulness and joy in God, with expectations and humble dependence upon God.
Heavenly Father I come to You in the name of Your Son Jesus Christ. Lord I want to thank you for our love, grace and support. Lord please protect me from becoming so self-righteous that I think that I don’t need You anymore. Lord I pray that You will help me to maintain a humble spirit. Lord in You alone I place my faith, trust and confidence. Lord please protect and guide me upon Your path so that I may be a blessing to those around me. Amen
In Christ united through Love.
Cellphone: +27 82 887 0925
* Please feel free to contact us at the above contact detail should you have any questions, problems or prayer requests.
Col 3:14. “And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity.
Rom 12:9 – 10. “9. Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good. 10. Be devoted to one another in brotherly love. Honor one another above yourselves.”
* If you wish not to receive this email in future, please reply to this e-mail with the words “Unsubscribe ” in the subject line.
(Visited 58 times, 1 visits today)