Joh. 17:22 – 24. “22. I have given them the glory that you gave me, that they may be one as we are one: 23. I in them and you in me. May they be brought to complete unity to let the world know that you sent me and have loved them even as you have loved me. 24. “Father, I want those you have given me to be with me where I am, and to see my glory, the glory you have given me because you loved me before the creation of the world.”
- Jesus Christ have given us the glory of becoming sons and daughters of God the Father.
- His prayer is for you to see and experience the glory of being sons and daughters of God the Father.
- In Jesus Christ, through love we unite in perfect unity with Jesus and God the Father.
- It is Jesus Christ prayer that we will live as brothers and sisters in complete and perfect unity.
- Love is the bond that binds us in perfect unity.
Heavenly Father I come to You in the name of Your Son Jesus Christ. Lord I want to thank you for your glory and grace. Lord I pray that you will teach me to love the way You love us. Lord help me to love unconditionally. Amen
In Christ united through Love.
Cellphone: +27 82 887 0925
* Please feel free to contact us at the above contact detail should you have any questions, problems or prayer requests.
Col 3:14. “And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity.
Rom 12:9 – 10. “9. Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good. 10. Be devoted to one another in brotherly love. Honor one another above yourselves.”
* If you wish not to receive this email in future, please reply to this e-mail with the words “Unsubscribe ” in the subject line.