750 g white chocolate – finely chopped
385g (1 can) condensed milk
5 ml vanilla essence
375 ml ( +- 1 ½ Cups) Jelly Tots – cut into smaller pieces
(the second time I made this, I used “sour” Jelly Tots, which gave it a very nice
1. Line a 10 x 20 cm baking tin or Pyrex with wax paper.
2. Heat the chocolate and condensed milk in a bowl over a saucepan on the
Stove with boiling water, stirring continuously until melted.
3. Remove from the heat and stir in the vanilla essence and Jelly Tots pieces.
4. Pour the “fudge” mixture into the baking pan and place in the fridge to set.
(+- 4 hours)
5. Cut into squares. Little squares, because it is very rich and soooo delicious!
Tip: Jelly Tots are easier cut smaller with kitchen scissors.