Send in by Lydia Gerber
1 can KOO French Cut Green Beans, drained
½ tsp black pepper
1 tbsp minced garlic
4 pieces of bacon, cooked and crumbled
⅓ cup Parmesan cheese – NOT finely grated like powder (shredded is much better)
½ tsp Italian seasoning
¼ cup chicken broth
1. Cook the bacon until crispy.
2. Remove the bacon from the pan and crumble it.
3. Add it back to the skillet.
4. Leave the bacon grease in the pan.
5. Add the garlic and cook for 10 to 15 minutes. Do not burn.
6. Add the drained can of green beans.
7. Add the pepper and Italian seasoning.
8. Add the chicken broth and the Parmesan cheese.
9. Simmer for 5 minutes.