1 12 pack of Hamburger Rolls
400g deli ham, shaved
400g Swiss cheese, thinly sliced
3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
1 1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
3 teaspoons of poppy seeds
1 onion, chopped
1. Heat oven to 180C. Melt butter and mix in mustard, Worcestershire sauce, onion and poppy seed. Simmer for several minutes.
- Cut the entire pack of rolls in half, horizontally (keeping all top and bottom halves in tact).
- In a greased 22×32 pan, place bottom half of rolls and spread 1/3 of the onion mixture over the bottom of the rolls followed by the ham and cheese.
- Replace the tops of the rolls and spread the remaining onion mixture over top.
- Cover and bake for 15-20 minutes and, once finished, separate for serving.
source: FoodLovers recipes.com