75g Unflavored gelatin
400g Castor sugar
700ml Hot water
Desiccated coconut / icing sugar for final touch up
1. Soften the gelatin with 200ml of hot water. (keep the bowl warm in the double boiler if necessary.)
2. Melt the sugar in the rest of the hot water.
3. Pour the sugar water into the gelatin and mix them with an electric mixer for about 5 minutes.
4. The mixture will start to set once it cools, so quickly pour the mixture into the container.
5. Let cool and chill for 2 hours.
6. Cut into squares and dip them in desiccated coconut / icing sugar to prevent them from sticking each other.