30 ml (2 Tbsp.) Sunflower oil, divided
2 Eggs, lightly beaten
1 Red pepper, diced
1 Clove garlic, crushed
1 x 440 g can Rhodes Quality Pineapple Pieces in Light Syrup, drained
500 ml (2 cups) Rice, cooked
190 ml (¾ cup) Chopped spring onions
30 ml (2 Tbsp.) Soy sauce
To serve: roasted cashew nuts, chopped coriander leaves, fresh limes or lemons
1. Heat 5 ml (1 tsp.) Oil in a large non-stick frying pan.
2. Pour in the eggs and stir to scramble and set aside.
3. Add the remaining oil to the same pan.
4. Add the red pepper and the garlic and fry for a few minutes until slightly tender.
5. Add the Rhodes Quality Pineapple Pieces and quick fry to heat.
6. Return the eggs to the pan and stir well to mix, breaking up the egg.
7. Add the rice to the pan and toss gently to heat through.
8. Add the spring onions and the soy sauce.
9. Season to taste.
10. To serve sprinkle with roasted cashew nuts and fresh coriander and squeeze over a little lime juice.