- The Holy Spirit is the restraining influence of Satan’s gospel until the coming of Christ.
- After the Holy Spirit is removed from the earth the mystery of iniquity (Satan’s gospel) will reveal itself in the person and power of the Antichrist.
- Only through a firm belief in the truth and in the sincere study of God’s Word will you be able to differentiate between the truth and the lies of satan.
- If you chose to ignore the truth, you will be condemned forever.
Luk. 12:58 – 59. “58. As you are going with your adversary to the magistrate, try hard to be reconciled to him on the way, or he may drag you off to the judge, and the judge turn you over to the officer, and the officer throw you into prison.59. I tell you, you will not get out until you have paid the last penny.””
- By sin we have made God our adversary.
- There is only one way to reconcile with God and that is through repentance and faith in Jesus Christ.
- While we are alive we are still “on the way”, we still have time to reconcile with God.
- Wise men will not let their quarrels go to an extremity, but accommodate them in time.
- When it comes to our souls we have to do the same.
- If we die it’s too late to reconcile with God, we will face the full judgment and we shall be cast into the prison of hell.
Heavenly Father I come to You in the name of Your Son Jesus Christ. I confess that I am a lost sinner. God save and deliver me by Your grace. Against You, You only, have I sinned and done what is evil in Your sight, so that You are proved right when you speak, and justified when You judge. Wash me in the Blood of Your Son Jesus Christ, and cleanse me from all unrighteousness and sin. I confess with my mouth that Jesus Christ is Lord, and I believe with all my heart that Jesus Christ died on the cross and that You, Father, raised Him from the dead. I accept Jesus Christ as my personal Savior and Redeemer. I now crown Him Lord and King of my heart. God create in me a pure hart, and a renewed steadfast spirit. Amen
In Christ united through Love.
The words of this song means a lot to me. Sometimes I cant understand why God saved such a wretched sinner like me. My cup flows over with gratitude. Al glory goes to God….
Amazing Grace, how sweet the sound,
That saved a wretch like me.
I once was lost but now am found,
Was blind, but now I see.
T’was Grace that taught my heart to fear.
And Grace, my fears relieved.
How precious did that Grace appear
The hour I first believed.
Through many dangers, toils and snares
I have already come;
‘Tis Grace that brought me safe thus far
and Grace will lead me home.
The Lord has promised good to me.
His word my hope secures.
He will my shield and portion be,
As long as life endures.
Yea, when this flesh and heart shall fail,
And mortal life shall cease,
I shall possess within the veil,
A life of joy and peace.
Yes, when this flesh and heart shall fail,
And mortal life shall cease;
I shall profess, within the vail,
A life of joy and peace.
2 Cor 1:3 – 4. “3. Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort, 4. who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves have received from God.”
- The troubles you might be facing now or have faced in the past have prepared you to help others that are faced with the same problems.
- God is preparing you to be a comforter to those who are in need and who is spiritually not strong enough to withstand the storms in their own lives.
- Through tribulation we learn the comfort of faith in God.
Heavenly Father I come to You in the name of Your Son Jesus Christ. Lord this morning I want to thank You for carrying me through the storms I have faced in my life. Thank You for Your compassion and comfort. Lord thank You for never leaving nor forsaking me, for always being there for me even on the days that I thought I was all done for, when I just wanted to give up. Lord help me to use the experiences I have gained during this times of tribulation so that I can comfort those who are faced with similar problems. Amen