6 jumbo eggs, beaten
Salt and pepper
1 tsp (5 ml) baking powder
2 tbsp. (30 ml) flour
1 cup (250 ml) cheddar, grated
1 cup (250 ml) creamed corn
1. Preheat oven to 180 C and grease a muffin tray.
2. Season eggs with salt and pepper.
3. Mix baking powder, flour and grated cheese together.
4. Add eggs and creamed corn to cheese mix and stir to combine.
5. Divide mixture equally between muffin cups and bake for 8-12 minutes or until set and golden.
6. Allow to cool completely.
Freeze in zip lock bags.